- First, please check your Spam or Junk folder. The notification email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and we recommend that you add this email to your contacts or safe sender list to ensure notifications reach your inbox.
- If you still cannot find the email, log in to your PayPal account to make sure your reward has not been transferred into your account.
- Lastly, please look to ensure we sent the payment to the correct PayPal email address by visiting the PROFILE UPDATE tab in the OpinionSite member portal and verifying that the PayPal email we have listed there is the one registered to your PayPal account.
- If we have an incorrect PayPal email on file and you are therefore unable to claim the payment we sent, the funds will be returned to us by PayPal after 30 days, at which point we will refund your OpinionSite account.
- If we have no PayPal email address on file for you, your redemption request was/will be denied and the points immediately returned to your account. In this case, they will be included in your current balance and will be available for re-redemption.
If you have additional questions after completing these three steps and 2 weeks have passed since you submitted your redemption request, please reach out to the support team to investigate the status by clicking here.